Since I haven't managed to do one for '12 and '13, it's very important for me to get one done for 2014 - but I am also aware that there are lots of other thing going on, so I have set up a few criteria:
- I have to use a finished book - i.e. a notebook or a folder.
- I need to find a set colour scheme.
- Most of my embellishments etc. have to be pre-made.
- It will mainly be a photo journal with a few comments supporting them.
- I aim to get each day done the following morning.
I knew exactly where to go. We have this great store called "Søstrene Grene" where you can get anything from interiors and toys to candles, napkins and crafty bits and pieces at very reasonable prices.
And they didn't disappoint - and this here is what I found:
So now it's just getting started :-)
Have a fantastic day.