Tuesday 25 November 2014

I just can't wait...

- to get started on our new cushions after having partly bought and partly dug out these fantastic fabrics.

I simply love the colours - they just seem to make me happy which can never be a bad thing :-)

I made the embroidery of the reindeer earlier in the year. I've made embroideries since I was a very little girl and always loved it, but haven't really found the right purpose for it - for me it's something my grandmother put on her wall. So I'll try to incorporate it in a cushion, maybe in some kind of patchworky pattern (which is new to me) - maybe it will work, maybe it will not...




 

The painter has started today, and I am already much calmer :-)

Have a great day!

Gitte x

4 comments:

  1. Oh it'll work. Everything you do is fantastic!! fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lou - I really can't wait to make them. And no two cushions will be the same which is new for me :-)
      X x x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the combination grey and yellow! So beautiful! Great!
    Have a happy time
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisabeth - they are nearly done as well :-)
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Gitte x

      Delete